Instagram

Sunday 20 March 2016

Review: Honey yogurt soap from Wildflower


Honey Yogurt soap from Wildflower


Scent
The scent is simply mild and it really does smell like a yogurt. It smells a bit funny though. Haha. 

Texture/Consistency
This soap produces a decent amount of bubbles while having the quality of not melting easily. The soap is in a great balance. This really brings more bang for your buck. 

Experience
After first use, I noticed that my skin immediately softened. That effect really entices me. No allergic reactions happened while I was using this soap. While I was using this soap for some days, it caught my attention that my skin hasn't gone dry. It also helped in moisturizing my skin when I was using the bleaching for body. No negative experiences happened. 

Price
This soap is really affordable and worth the try Php 275 each. Again, It doesn't melt easily, the soap lasted on me for a month.

For orders or Inquiries, Follow Wildflowerph on Instagram
Viber: 0917 833 3928
Email: wildflowersoapery@gmail.com

Love, Danica

Do you love shopping at Zalora? You can now use my Discount code and get 15 % off storewide! Happy Shopping! 






Check out our online store and receive 10% off your purchase! Clarria Cosmetics ~Natural and Certified Organic Ingredient Make Up Brand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

WORTH THE SPLURGE: FOREO UFO REVIEW!