Instagram

Sunday 13 March 2016

Review: Happy Girls are the prettiest talc-free powder from Absynthebeauty




Happy girls are the prettiest from Absynthe


About
This silky formula feels weightless, natural and smooth on skin. Controls unwanted shine all day. Softens the appearance of imperfections, fine lines, and pores, makes you instanly the Prettiest Happy Girl.
Poreless | Flawless | Shine-free



Ingredients
Silica, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, aloe vera extract, may contain black iron oxide, red iron oxide, yellow iron oxide and penoxyethanol



How to use
For the most flawless look, use Rubdown technique: Pour powder into palm of hand, (make sure hands are clean) Clasp hands together to evenly rub powder on palm, then spread on face, coat fingertips with powder then gently pat and smooth fingertips on skin to even out application or simply apply powder using powder puff.



This talc-free  powder comes in only one shade. Yellow to skin color to be specific. It has a cooling sensation when you're using this product. I was caught off guard by this effect. It even made me flinch because of that. Hahaha. The cooling effect is really refreshing when you're reapplying your makeup. 



Packaging
The case of this product is handy. You can bring it anywhere, place it anywhere even in your makeup kit without taking so much space. Properly labeled. Everything that you need to know in a product is here. For me, the labels are classy. 

I use this with their BB Foundi product (will post another review for it) and it works wonders on my skin. This powder is light to medium. Even if you apply large amounts of this product, your face won't appear too white. It looks like it can fit to any skin color because it can really adjust. 


I don't use the powder puff that came with this product. Instead, I use a karge kabuki brush (everyday minerals brush set). Soft matte finish. My face never got oily while using this. Yay! Super plus points. I only apply the product again during this season because of the intense heat outside causing my sweat to remove the makeup. :(

Now, I'm planning to switch to this as my main face powder because I'm really happy with the results. :)

Price
The product is really affordable and even after using it for one month, I don't see any difference in the amount of the powder on the product. It's really worth the money.


Used their BB foundi and Happy girls are the prettiest talc-free powder on this photo

Finished product. I love the effect of this powder. Very lightweight



For orders or inquiries, Follow @absynthebeauty on instagram https://www.instagram.com/absynthebeauty/ or you may check their website at www.absynthe.com.ph


Love, Danica


Love shopping at zalora? :) You can now use my code to get 15% off storewide! Happy shopping!

Check out our online store and receive 10% off your purchase! Clarria Cosmetics ~Natural and Certified Organic Ingredient Make Up Brand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

WORTH THE SPLURGE: FOREO UFO REVIEW!