Instagram

Monday 10 August 2020

NORDGREEN WATCHES: THE PIONEER COLLECTION REVIEW!



Hello loves! I'm finally back here on our website and I can't wait to share more content with everyone. Let's start my comeback with a review about one of the most beautiful and high-quality watches I have owned. So after a few weeks of using the NORDGREEN WATCH: PIONEER COLLECTION, I can finally give a proper review of the Nordgreen watch.

 

About Nordgreen

 

Nordgreen is a brand that is actionable toward sustainable practices while creating an aesthetically pleasing, and functional collection of designer pieces.

 

Nordgreen's vision is to pioneer the next wave of responsible Danish design, and the mission is to innovate and market responsible Danish design and lifestyle to the world. To accomplish our goals, we continue to challenge our design standards, as well as our commitment to solving social and environmental challenges for global communities and our planet.

  


The Pioneer Chronograph Collection


Striking in its simplistic design the Pioneer’s makeup consists of a minute and second dial, a stainless steel case, and domed sapphire glass. Make the Pioneer your own when you choose between three dial colors - blue, black, and white, as well as our three case colors - gunmetal, silver, and rose gold. The Pioneer Chronograph is a timepiece that stands as a testimony to the resilience of Danish


The Packaging

 

The packaging is designed with a minimalistic intent on mind of the maker. It's actually a pretty compact packaging which is good also for the environment. All the the needed tools and information are included in it.

 

My Initial Impression of the Watch

 

The watch is sleek looking. It looks more expensive than it actually is due to the impeccable craftsmanship of the watch. I personally picked the Gunmetal Gray Colorway and it just looks fantastic wearing it. I love how they went with the easily adjustable strap because it trims down on the hassles of getting the right fit and slack for the end user. There is also a decent amount of heft on it that it feels more premium.



I've been using it for a few weeks and it really astonished me on how versatile the watch is for many occasions. When I'm simply going out to a store, the watch really matches with my everyday clothes. It pairs well with the typical shirt and shorts. I've been rocking this watch to a semi-formal event that I attended the previous week and it just fit with my style of fashion. It has the roughed-classy look that can be used anywhere if you get what I mean?

 

I personally only use smart watches because of the convenience of it but this watch really made me a fan of the classic watch design. No other smart watch come close to the intricate build that this one possess.


 


I recommend everyone to try this watch even if you are not a watch user. It just feels right when it is strapped on your wrist and you will surely be surprised on how great it is.


Get your NORDGREEN watches here.

Want the exact nordgreen pioneer watch I got? Get it here.


Follow them on their social media accounts:

IG: https://www.instagram.com/nordgreenofficial/

FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/NordgreenOfficial/

 

                                            

                                            Love, Danica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

WORTH THE SPLURGE: FOREO UFO REVIEW!