Instagram

Saturday 13 August 2016

Karma Cleanse: Cleansing Milk and Facial wash from Absynthe Bath and Beauty



Absynthe Bath and Beauty

Karma Cleanse: Cleansing Milk and Facial
Wash


How to use
AS FACIAL WASH
use twice daily. Gently massage button-size amount on damp face. Rinse thoroughly

AS NO RINSE CLEANSING MILK
Apply desired amount directly on face. Massage gently. Wipe off with facial tissue or face towel.

Ingredients
Deionized water, Cetyl alcohol, Stearyl alcohol, Sodium lauryl sarcosinate, Glycerin, Canadian Willow herb, Phenoxyethanol

Scent
The scent is slightly strong for me. It smells like sweet milk

Consistency
In liquid for and it's very thick. But not to the point that it feels like liquid gel. 

Experience
First week, I used this as my facial wash. I didn't notice any redness on my face after using this product and I didn't get pimples at the time that I was using this. So, I don't have any problems with this one. After my first use, I immediately noticed that my face is feeling really washed up and immaculate. It feels really great. It's like every dirt and oil was removed from your face. It is refreshing indeed. And I noticed that the oiliness of my face was lessened. There were days that I forgot to use this so I just used this as my makeup remover. And yes, you can use this to remove makeup. I'm so happy 'cause this product is flexible and has many uses. It can be used as facial wash, makeup remover, and cleansing milk. It fairs really well as a makeup remover from the perspective of a makeup lover. A minute amount is left after using it. It doesn't cause any stings when using it. I'll just put a small portion of it on my hands then rub it on my face, removing it with tissue and finally washing it down with water. Guaranteed fresh feeling every night!


For orders or inquiries, Follow @absynthebeauty on instagram https://www.instagram.com/absynthebeauty/ 
Website: www.absynthe.com.ph
VIBER: 0917 870 0958

Love, Danica
INSTAGRAM   |  FACEBOOK   |  YOUTUBE

DISCOUNT CODES:

Do you love shopping at Zalora? You can now use my Discount code and get 15 % off storewide! Happy Shopping! 
20% Discount when you shop at WWW.ANARCHYSTREET.COM

 

Use my discount code: DANICA20


5% Discount when you shop at WWW.DODOLASHES.COM

Use my discount code:
DANICADELOSSANTOS

Shop at Vanatei Cosmetics and get discounts!
Direct link to get a discount, Click Here 

Get 15% off today and free shipping when you shop at
Www.barbasandzacari.com
Use my discount code:
DANICAD15 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

WORTH THE SPLURGE: FOREO UFO REVIEW!