Instagram

Sunday 27 March 2016

Review: Collagen Elastin Body lotion with Spf 30 from Mischka Derma Secret



Collagen Elastin body lotion with spf 30 from Mischka Derma Secret

Benefits
Clinically proven to improve the appearance of the skin. This moisture rich formula contains a combination of essential collagen and moisturize dry skin all day long. 


Ingredients
Natural moisturizers from the triglycerides that make up essential oils. Has glycerin, collagen and vitamin e.

Directions
Apply liberally over hand and body after bathing. Use daily and as often as needed.

Scent
Mild-scented product. I really love this scent even when it's pitted against their other products; which smells lovely by the way. 

Experience
After I applied this lotion, it actually felt better than most of the lotions in the market. It isn't sticky in anyway and it's not heavy to the feeling. My skin was moisturized throughout the day. You don't need to reapply to lotion because the dryness of my skin never went back even after four grueling hours under the sun. Definitely a long lasting lotion. Just after applying it on my skin, my skin became soft and smooth. That's why this is my go-to lotion everyday. I haven't really liked lotions in the first place because of the stickiness that goes with it but this lotion made me think otherwise. All in all, I don't have any bad comments or bad effects that happened. This is still my Favorite lotion of all time. Love love love. Proud to be a Mischka Baby. 

This lotion is a great catch at Php 320.00

For orders or Inquiries, Follow mischkadermasecret_main on Instagram
VIBER: 0939 869 5081

Love, Danica

Do you love shopping at Zalora? You can now use my Discount code and get 15 % off storewide! Happy Shopping! 





Check out our online store and receive 10% off your purchase! Clarria Cosmetics ~Natural and Certified Organic Ingredient Make Up Brand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

WORTH THE SPLURGE: FOREO UFO REVIEW!